Monday, April 14, 2008

I Squidoo, Do You?

I just started using Squidoo, do you? Here's what Squidoo says about it's site:

"Squidoo is the world's most popular site for building free, single pages about your passions.
Highlight books, blogs, vids, online shops, or just spread the word about stuff you love. Bonus: you raise money (for you or charity) at the same time. It's fast, free, and supereasy. Click the images below to browse just a handful of our coolest lenses. Or, hey, jump right in and go make your own lens! Watch out, it's addicting. :)"

I just finished my first lens. Check it out at http://best.candlebiz.ever.com/. While you're there, take my poll and sign my guest book so I'll know you've visited!

I've also added my lens to the Squidoo directory. This is a directory of selected Lenses by expert Squidoo authors on a variety of interesting subjects. From art to unique gift shopping ideas, politics, music, sports and more. Squidoo is an outstanding web resource for many popular topics. You can find the directory here: Squidoo Directory.

Go ahead, check out Squidoo and unleash your inner expert!

Yvette Mason

No comments: